Step 2: Create an account with the Idaho Department of Education
Create an account with the Idaho Department of Education at Advanced Opportunities (If you’ve previously participated in Idaho’s Advanced Opportunities program you can use your existing account. You DO NOT need to set up a new account.)
Please Note: Students need a valid email address to sign up for an account. They should make note of their username and password because they will need that information to log into their Advanced Opportunities account. They can log in to apply for aid, check on how much money they have available and/or verify the classes and exams that have been paid for using Advanced Opportunities money.
To Create An Account:
- Choose “Apply for Advanced Opportunities” (Look for the blue button in the middle of the page.)
- Select “Register Account” in the top right corner.
- Fill in all the information. (If you don’t know your EDUID, leave it blank.)
- Choose “Enroll New Student” to submit.
- Verify the account using the confirmation email sent to the student. (If you don’t receive an email immediately there may be a problem. Check your SPAM folder and if you still don’t see it, call Corrie Harris at the district office at 612-7370)
Please Note: Students under the age of 13 years old must contact district personnel to set up an account.